Welcome to Knox Church Library!
The main library is located beside the church office on the lower level.
The library cart is located in Metcalf Hall on the upper level and features the most recent books and DVDs.
Who Can Borrow from the Library?
The library is for everyone who comes to Knox. The materials are for all ages.
When is the Library Open?
The library is open during church office hours, before and after the Sunday church service and during LOGOS.
How Do I Sign Out and Return an Item?
Sign out is on the Honour System.
Take an item and return it to the library cart or the main library when finished
What Will I Find in the Library?
- Good fiction and biography.
- Inspirational books (Christian living, meditation, prayer, devotions).
- Parenting, marriage, care giving, coping with grief, aging.
- Commentaries, Bible dictionaries, different Bible versions, atlases, handbooks, church history, missions.
- Children’s picture books, novels, easy readers, Bible stories, DVDs.
- Materials to serve ministries:
- Stephen Ministry
- Small Groups
- Sunday School and Bible Study classes
- Elders, Deacons, Pastor’s Aid
Book Club meets on the last Monday of each month in the parlour. Books are located in a box in the library. Just sign a book out.
Any adult reader is welcome. Come and join us – and bring a friend.
Free Children's Books
Picture books and children's novels discarded from Knox Library are available July 9 after the church service in Metcalf Hall. They will also be set out in the Narthex all this week during Vacation Bible School. Please take an armful if you know of children who would like them.