Knox re-opens for in-person worship at a social distance Sunday July 18, 2021.
We will gather masked and socially distanced and in compliance with the guidelines from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health.
We continue to live stream our worship services
You can join the worship experience on Sunday mornings at 10:30 am on YouTube.
Weekly online services can also be viewed from What's Happening on the Home Page
Previous services can be found in Sermons.
Guidelines When Attending Worship Services
- Those who can use stairs are asked to enter through the Quebec Street doors.
- Those with mobility challenges are invited to enter at the Chapel Lane door.
- Please practice social distancing and always keep 2 meters apart; when you enter, are seated, and exit the building and sanctuary.
- Please wear a mask, when entering the building and throughout the duration of the service.
- Use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the building.
- Only one person is allowed in the Chapel Lane elevator unless you are using the elevator with a member of your social bubble.
- On Sunday mornings, members of the congregation are requested to limit their use of the building to the sanctuary, the entrances/exits, and washrooms that are outside Metcalf Hall. Access to the rest of building will be restricted, except for parents of young children who require access to the nursery to change a diaper or settle a child.
- Should you use a washroom; please spray sanitizer on all the areas you have touched before you leave.
- Members are asked to exit the building immediately following the service. Ushers will inform you when you can leave the sanctuary.
If you need help getting groceries or medications, please call the church office. We have many people at Knox willing to help out.
Our Sunday service is open to everyone. It is a blend of traditional and contemporary styles with dynamic music and relevant teaching of God’s Word.
A Communion service that is a celebration of the Lord’s Supper is held seven times a year usually the first Sunday of a month and special days.
Communion Dates 2021
We look forward to getting to know you and having you get to know more about us. Welcome!
For more information, please click on “I’m New.”
Join us after the Sunday morning service for a fellowship time with coffee, tea, juice and sometimes snacks. We gather in Metcalf Hall, beside the sanctuary, immediately following the church service. It is a wonderful time of fellowship for welcoming visitors, introducing ourselves to new people and celebrating special occasions.
Weekly coffee hours are currently being held online every Sunday at 11:30 via the Zoom meeting platform. It is very easy to join with the use of a smartphone, tablet, or computer, and all are welcome to participate. If you would like your name to be added to the weekly emailed invitation, please send Johan an email requesting your name be added to the mailing list.
From North Guelph: Take Woolwich Street and turn right on Baker Street. Knox Church is on the corner of Quebec Street and Baker Street. Access to the Baker Street parking lot is off this street or see Sunday Parking below.
From South Guelph: Take Gordon Street – this street changes to Norfolk Street at Waterloo Street. Continue and turn right at Quebec Street. Knox Church is on the corner of Quebec Street and Baker Street.
Parking for Sunday Services is available in the Baker Street parking lot behind the church. There are two entrances to the lot – from Baker Street if coming from the north or from Chapel Lane if coming from the south.
Parking may also be available on Quebec Street in front of the church or along Chapel Lane.
Two spots for accessible parking are available on Chapel Lane and also in the Baker Street parking lot.